Saturdays and holiday weekends are our busiest times. It is typical for full capacity to be reached, with rafts and kayaks being the first vessels to fill up. Therefore, early reservations for these days are essential.
Weekdays and Sundays do not require reservations and walk-ins for Jack’s Fork trips are welcome!
Note: Reservations for all Current River trips are required at least a day in advance.
We now have an online booking option available for customers interested in our most popular day trips
Trips Available to Book Online
- Alley Spring to Eminence (most popular)
- Eminence to Two Rivers
- Alley Spring to Two Rivers
- Round Spring to Two Rivers
- Williams Landing to Two Rivers
Online Booking Notes:
- Alley to Eminence is our most accommodating trip that allows for floating with any vessel and flexible start times.
- If the online booking does not allow you to select a quantity of vessels for a trip, particularly on Saturdays, it means we are sold out. Give us a call to double check or get on a waitlist.
- If you do not see your desired trip, please give us a call to make inquiries and reservations.
- Online booking shuts off at 5pm on the day prior. Walk-ins or calls the morning-of with at least an hour notice are welcome.
- Private vessels cannot be reserved online. If you plan on bringing them along with your rentals, please let us know on a phone call prior to your trip or at check-in.
- Rafts and tubes are not recommended for every route and will not be displayed for such unrecommended routes.
If you are floating with a group of people, but are all paying separately, you have the ability to make your own reservation, but still be kept together with your group. Just come up with a common group name and let us know on the phone or fill it in on the “Group Name” section when booking online.
Examples of group names include a last name like “Williams” or an event name like “William’s Family Reunion.”
To evaluate floating conditions, we refer to USGS (guage height feet) for each access point. We uphold to NPS river closures at flood stage.
Jack’s Fork River: Above Alley Spring (known as the upper Jack’s Fork), is highly dependent on rainfall. This means that water levels are usually too low for floating after May or early June. Please call to inquire on water levels prior to setting up your trip on the upper Jack’s Fork. Below Alley Spring is spring-fed, meaning that it is floatable all year round. USGS Water Levels
- 17 Bridge
Low water closure is at our discrepency.
Flood stage/river closure: 4 ft.
- Alley Spring
Flood stage/river closure: 5.4 ft
Flood stage/river closure: 6.4 ft.
Current River: USGS Water Levels
- Akers Ferry
Flood stage/river closure: 4 ft.
- Powder Mill
Flood stage/river closure: 4.3 ft.
- Van Buren
Flood stage/river closure: 5 ft.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
A 35% deposit will be taken at the time of reservation and will be deducted from your total rental price on the day of your float. All major credit cards accepted.
Please keep in mind that what you reserve is held for you. We cannot refund deposits after the cancellation deadline. Cancellation deadline to receive full refund is 3 days before your float date. If you cancel after the cancellation deadline, the 35% deposit will be kept.
If it is still raining at 11am on the day of your trip or we deem the river unsafe to float, your deposit will be returned in full.
In the event that a vessel or gear is lost or damaged beyond normal wear & tear, repair expenses or replacement costs will be charged
Acknowledgement of Risks
We make every effort to assure you have a safe trip. However, floating the rivers does include some personal risks. Participation in these activities is at your own risk. Harvey’s Alley Spring does not assume responsibility for personal injury, medical payments, property loss, or damage.
Children must be at least 2 years old to participate in our rentals. Children under 2 years of age will not be permitted. For children above 2 years of age, keep in mind, rafts are the safest vessel for children and are recommended. However, skill levels of parents/guardians can be considered for other vessel types. Life jackets are required to be worn by children.
Leashed pets allowed in shuttles along with canoes and kayaks. Permission required prior to float date for pets in rafts. Pets without prior approval for rafts will not be permitted.
The last takeout time for all trips is 6pm, unless otherwise noted. Please acknowledge that with arrival past the takeout time, you may be subject to a late fee.